The Owner, Gerrie Pienaar
Leading Satellite Installation & Audio-Visual Company
Hi-Lite Audio & Visual CC was started way back in 1967 on May 1. Since then the business has evolved into a well-recognised entity dealing with various government departments such as schools, municipalities, churches etc.
Our main business line is a retail specialist shop in satellite equipment and installations. We are a Multichoice Accredited Installer and Agent. We do the day to day activities for Multichoice such as account queries, payments for subscriptions, decoder testing and installations.
Over and above these functions we also sell musical equipment such as guitars and accessories, disco-tech equipment and public address equipment. Drums, sticks, guitar strings, two way radios, portable land line telephones, high-fidelity speaker replacements, speaker cables and the like form part of our appurtenances.
We have a passion for service. We believe a customer who has a pleasant experience in our store will come back for more. We get compliments for installations well and neatly done and pride ourselves in this. Word of mouth plays a very important part in our future to be the best electronic shop with the best customer services.
We have a very professional and efficient installation team. Another team is on the cards for the near future due to expansion. Sales staff stake care of the day to day activities in selling and promoting goods to a great success. We work well together, more like family and have each other's well-being at heart. A diverse staff compliment exist to fulfil the need of every customer preference.
- Why should people choose you / Benefits of using your services / products?
- What type of guarantee do you offer?
- In which areas do you work?
- Aenean nec eros. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci
- Suspendisse sollicitudin velit sed leo ut pharetra augue nec
- Nam elit magna hendrerit sit amet, tincidunt ac viverra sed nulla
- Donec porta diam eu massa quisque diam lorem interdum vitae
- Donec eget tellus non erat lacinia fermentum donec in velit